Protecting Flange Assemblies
PROTECT FLANGE ASSEMBLIES WITH A CORROSION INHIBITING WRAP
Flange, valve and welded-joint corrosion costs clients millions annually!
- Complex geometry of flanges prevents effective surface preparation and coating
- Frozen nuts and bolts
- Weakened weld joints
- Loss of containment
- Maintenance costs
- Downtime required for dismantling corroded flange assemblies for inspections, equipment removal, flange blinding, etc.
- Hot work repair of severely corroded flanges adds to downtime and costs
- Labour and equipment repairs and logistics can be costly, especially for offshore facilities
- Unscheduled stoppages due to corrosion-related leaks.
Below outlines the features for the solution, Zerust Transparent Flange Savers.
- Rugged & transparent UV-resistant film cover designed for severe outdoor exposure.
- Proven Zerust Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) in film.
- Easy installation and removal in minutes without special equipment.
- Transparent film allows for visual monitoring of corrosion and/or leaks inside the Flange Saver.
- Provides up to four years of corrosion protection in outdoor and offshore environments.
- Inexpensive, simple, highly effective and versatile.
- Inhibits additional corrosion even after corrosion has started; little/no surface prep required.
- Sized to fit standard flanges; custom sizes are available.
- Provides corrosion protection for FPSOs, jetties, offshore platforms & rigs, and other applications.